Redeem Your Online Gift Certificate
- Shop at eberjey.com.
- Find your gift certificate Number and PIN, will arrive via e-mail.
- When you’re ready to check out, enter your gift certificate Number and PIN into the “gift certificate” boxes at the bottom of your shopping cart page & hit “Redeem Certificate.” The certificate amount will be subtracted from your order and will be shown right above the Total.
- If your order exceeds the amount of your gift certificate, you must pay for the balance with a credit card.
Important Please read: There is no expiration date.
- Gift Certificates are redeemed on our website (eberjey.com) by entering your gift Number & PIN in the “Gift Certificate” boxes at the bottom of your shopping cart page and click on “Redeem Certificate” button.
- Gift Certificates are NOT redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates, or if certificates are undeliverable or not received as a result of inaccurate e-mail address.
Check your Gift Certificate Balance
- Simply go to your shopping bag page. Click the “View Bag” button on the top right hand corner.
- Go to the “Gift Certificate” section at the bottom of the page, and enter your gift certificate Number and PIN & hit “Redeem Certificate”.
- The gift certificate amount will be shown right above the Total.
- If you do not want to use the gift certificate at this time, then click the “Empty Cart” button.
Please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org | Or call us at: 1. 800. 691. 9101 ext. 201